Photography For you.
Photos are the gateway to our memories, and the importance of them grows over time. When we look back at our pictures from our youth, with our friends, our partners, our families, the places and events we went to, then the past comes back to life.
Personal photos can be about capturing this point in time – how we look, where we are, who we are with.
They can also be an exploration of different sides to our personalities – a chance to play with different looks, outfits, and locations.
It can be:
- Individual photography
- Couples photography
- Group photography
- Family photography
- Band photography
- Personal event photography
- Anniversary photography
- Big birthday photography
- Fine art nude photography for individuals and couples
- Body Confidence photography
- Narrative, storytelling photography: create scenes from a book, movie or your own epic fantasies
- Pretty much anything you can imagine
Typically photo shoots can cost anything from a few hundred to a few thousand pounds.
Because every shoot is bespoke – tailor made to the practical and emotional needs of the client, I am only able to give a price once we have sat down together and explored ideas, possibilities, needs and desires.
The best way to do this is to meet up for a no obligation coffee (or arrange a Skype/Facetime meeting if you live at a distance that makes it impractical).
Find out more
Contact me using the details at the base of the page, or fill in the form on the contact page, to arrange a no-obligation meeting to explore how we can make you look amazing.
Behind the scenes video
Promotional photo shoot at Comlongon Castle, featuring singer, Robyn Stapleton and an owl….
- External video footage: Digital Services Pro
- Internal video footage: David Mark Williams
- Music: ‘The Lads That Were Reared Amang Heather’ – Robyn Stapleton
TEL: +44 (0)797 196 9953
Kim Ayres Photography | 30 King Street | Castle Douglas | Dumfries and Galloway | DG7 1AA | Scotland